Remedies For Mangal Dosha In Girl and Mangal Dosha Remedies After Marriage
Does manglik dosha nullify after 28 years? Looking for mangal dosha remedies after marriage or powerful remedies for mangal dosha in girl. Here are some must-follow upay for mangal dosh or kuja dosha.
Mangal Dosha is an astrological condition that occurs if Mars is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the Vedic astrology Lunar Chart – Chandra Lagna or Rasi Chart (the Birth Chart).
In general terms, mangal dosha or kuja dosha is the combination in the birth chart or horoscope where Mars (also known as Mangal or Kuja) is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house in the Ascendant.
A person with mangal dosh in his natal chart is called Manglik. Mangal Dosha leads to tensions, dissatisfaction and disasters in married life. Note that Mangal Dosha does not end after 28th years of age.
“If Mars is placed in the Lagna, 12th, 4th, 7th and 8th houses, without any aspect or conjunction of the benefic planets, the husband of such a woman will certainly have an early death.” “The yoga in which a woman takes birth and becomes a widow, if a male takes birth, he also becomes a widower. If a woman with the widowhood yoga marries a man with similar yoga, such yoga will be cancelled.”
Low and High Mangal Dosh
Mangal dosh is mild in cases when the dosh is caused from the ascendant. This is what is called as low Mangal dosh.
Whereas, the Mangal dosh occurring from the moon is stronger and the one occurring from Venus is the strongest.
Like, if Mars is positioned in the houses 1, 2, 4 or 12, then the condition is called Low Mangal dosh and if Mars is placed in the 7th or 8th houses, then it is called High Mangal dosh.
Effects of Manglik Dosha or Mangal Dosha
The most common effect of Mangal Dosha is the delay in Marriage. The marriage may happen at the age of 34 years, 38 years and even in 40s. Another important factor to note is if a manglik boy/girl is married to a non-manglik boy/girl then the death or severe accidents may happen in which the non-manglik spouse can die or suffer from permanent disability.
Anshik Manglik Dosh
As per vedic astrology if Mangal Dosha is present in 1st, 2nd (South Indian methodology), 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th Houses then a person is Anshik Manglik. But there are two of the scenarios where the impact of Anshik Manglik dosha is nullified.
- Partner (spouse) is also Manglik or Anshik Manglik. If two Anshik manglik persons marry each other, the Dosha ends.
- Mars (in horoscope) of the spouse is very strong.
The Mangal Dosha gets cancel after 28 years of age for both boys and girls.
Can a Anshik Manglik Marry Non Manglik?
A Manglik can marry Non Manglik when the spouse do not suffer from Bhakoot or Nadi Dosha and they get married after attaining 28 years of age.
Note that in such cases, other Ashtkoot Gunas such as, sexual compatibility and child birth should be analysed.
For Manglik Girl, note that:
- If the girl is Manglik by 1st house then she will have a really bad temper and ego.
- If the girl is Manglik by 2nd house then she will bring harm and destroy the family’s wealth. Also the girl will have difficulty in child birth.
- If the girl is Manglik by 3rd house then she will fight all the time and harm domestic piece.
- If the girl is Manglik by 7th house then she will fight with her husband on every small things.
- If the girl is Manglik by 8th house then she will lessen the age of the spouse.
- If the girl is Manglik by 12th house then she will have no interest or extra interest in sexual activity. It will create uncalled problems in the life of spouse.
Remedies of Mangal Dosh for Girls
- Fasting and reciting Mangal Mantras
- Wearing gemstones favoring Mangal Grah.
- Visit the Navagraha and Hanuman temples on regular basis.
- Do Abhisheka for Shiva Linga evry Monday.
- Girl’s parent should perform Narayana Pooja with utmost faith.
- Fast for 16 consecutive Mondays.
- Read Balkand of Ramcharita manas.
Lal Kitab Remedies for Mangal Dosh (General)
According to Lal Kitab, to minimize the inauspicious effects of Mars, one should wear gold ornaments and visit temple regularly.
To strengthen the good effects of Mars in your Janam Kundali, one should keep an elephant tusk (ivory) in their home.
They should also keep a square piece of silver with them. If they prefer they can also wear a ring made of gold, silver and copper.
Another most powerful remedy is offering milk mixed with water to the roots of a banyan tree.