- Adjusting to a new home – A woman leaves her house and goes to a new one. There she has to stay as per the rules and regulations of that house.
- A partner to love her and care for her – after marriage, a woman gets a partner in her life who is thereby her throughout. Who loves her unconditionally and is supporting her in every decision she makes.
- Increase in the number of roles she plays – before marriage, a girl is a daughter and a sister. After marriage in addition to those, she becomes a wife, a daughter-in-law, and later a mother. She has to manage all her roles well.
- Responsible and patient – all the aggression goes back seat and a woman starts getting more patient. She also takes care of all her responsibilities well and knows when to do what and how.
- Personal Time and Family – family becomes more important than herself after marriage. Personal time keeps on reducing and family time and responsibilities keep on increasing for women.
- Career – In most cases, the career of a woman goes for a toss. In order to adjust and make everyone happy and manage things, she has to let go of her career.
- Dependence – After marriage, a woman’s name is defined by her husband. for anything and everything, she has to depend on him. If not to do it, then to approve what she does.
But, she also has a secure future, a loving partner, caring in-laws, and a lot more once she is married. It is said that women make a lot of sacrifices after marriage, however, it is not true always. If a woman considers the other house her home, she becomes part of it automatically. You just need to know the right balance between things.